At present, the production of titanium dioxide mainly includes two processes: chloride method and sulfuric acid method. Most of the TiO2 calcined by the sulfuric acid method is the aggregate of pigment particles, which is difficult to meet the requirements of current industrial applications, and it needs to be ground and crushed before it can be packaged or used in the same way as the chlorination method. post-processing process. And this grinding and crushing process is commonly referred to as the crushing of the primary finished product of titanium dioxide. Therefore, the pulverization of primary titanium dioxide products is an important link in the current domestic production of titanium dioxide, and the selection of its technological process and equipment selection is also particularly important.
Titanium dioxide fume emission point
1. During acid and chlorine purification, calcination is to convert hydrated titanium dioxide into anatase titanium dioxide through dehydration and desulfurization. At high temperature, the free water, bound water, sulfur trioxide, etc. in the hydrated titanium dioxide are removed, and then the crystal form is arranged and transformed in the high temperature zone to form titanium dioxide pellets. In this process, combined water and sulfur trioxide cannot be removed properly, which will lead to high sulfur content—it is appropriate to use PTFE needle felt filter material.
2. During cooking and drying, the boiling point of the titanium liquid is higher than the critical temperature of the hydrolysis of the titanium liquid. Therefore, the concentration of the titanium liquid must be carried out at a lower temperature. Utilizing the principle that the boiling point of the solution decreases in a vacuum state, the titanium liquid is boiled at a low temperature, and the water in the titanium liquid is evaporated, so that the concentration of the titanium liquid after fine filtration can be increased. The sulfur content in this process is relatively low——it’s appropriate to use Fiberglass woven fabric filter material.
Gas characteristics of carbon black:
1. Carbon black is a nano-scale substance, generally 10-70nm (nano), (average 30nm) particles are extremely small, high viscosity, easy to paste bags.
2. The working temperature of the main filter is 270°C - 280°C, and the working temperature of the waste filter is about 250°C.
3. The working temperature of the oil preheater is >350°C, about 400°C, and it needs to be sprayed with water mist to cool down.
4. The flue gas contains flammable gases such as H2 CO. At the same time, it contains acid gases such as CO2 SO2 and NOx, which are highly corrosive.
5. The water vapor is large, spraying 1 ton of water will produce 1600m3 water vapor.
Carbon black industry filter material selection
1) The pulse type of filter material in the carbon black industry uses our fiberglass needle felt filter media.
2) FN215/FC302 glass fiber glass fiber filter material is selected for the reverse air dust collector.