It uses the thermal energy obtained by burning fuel (coal, petroleum and its products, natural gas, etc.) to generate electricity. There are two main types of generating sets for thermal power generation: using boilers to generate high-temperature and high-pressure steam to impulsively rotate the steam turbine to drive the generator to generate electricity, which is called a steam turbine generator set; fuel enters the gas turbine to directly convert heat energy into mechanical energy to drive the generator to generate electricity, called gas turbine power generation unit. Thermal power plants usually refer to power plants dominated by steam turbine generator sets.
Coal power plant boiler flue gas dust removal generally requires filter materials as follows:
• High temperature resistance: Generally, it can be used for 30,000 hours at a flue gas temperature of 120-180°C;
• Folding resistance: the filter bag will not be damaged after being folded, transported, stored and used for back blowing and cleaning;
• Wear-resisting: Generally, the flue gas of coal-fired power plant boilers has a high dust concentration, and the dust components are mainly SiO2, Al2O3, Fe2O3, MgO and other substances, which will cause certain wear and tear on filter materials and equipment;
• Oxidation resistance: the oxygen content and nitrogen oxides in the flue gas also have an oxidation and corrosion effect on the filter material;
• Acid corrosion resistance: Because the flue gas contains water vapor and acid gas, when the furnace is shut down for maintenance or local insulation is not good, condensation may occur due to the drop in temperature, resulting in corrosion;
• Stable use performance: Under the working conditions of flue gas, the filter bag will not be deformed due to the expansion and contraction in the warp and weft directions, the air permeability is good, and the filtration resistance is small.
Coal-fired power plants and boilers use our company's MA301 glass fiber texturized PTFE membrane laminated filter media.